The Encyclopedia of Hidden History
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music for Expanding Consciousness

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Music for Expanding Consciousness - Page 2 Empty Re: Music for Expanding Consciousness

Post  TheArchivist Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:40 am

Now, however are you drawing that conclusion? I absolutely do think we are a Collective. A Consciousness. What I was talking about was perspective; viewpoint; point-of-view; two ways of looking at Reality, interpreting it, defining it, dividing it, labeling it. Reality can be looked at from two different points of reference, and it will appear differently from each; but the Reality being looked at hasn't changed. It is what it is.

I'm not a fan of Christianity, but consider this: when Moses talked to God-manifesting-as-a-burning-bush, he asked whatever-he-was-speaking-to what its name was, and the bush answered "I AM." That's some deep Truth there (buried, ironically enough, in a book full of lies).
TheArchivist
TheArchivist
Webmaster

http://the7thsphere.t15.org/

Back to top Go down

Music for Expanding Consciousness - Page 2 Empty Re: Music for Expanding Consciousness

Post  Guest Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:03 am

In all the collective conscious theories I'm used to, the absolute and the relative perspectives are one in the same.

And about that Moses statement, I wouldn't look too deeply into that. Remember "Iam" is a Hebrew name Ugh 

Back to top Go down

Post  TheArchivist Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:45 pm

And "Iams" is the name of a cat food. Wink 
TheArchivist
TheArchivist
Webmaster

http://the7thsphere.t15.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:39 pm

Nuts man!

That means god eats cat food! Either he's a cat or he's French! I don't know which is more shocking...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum