The Encyclopedia of Hidden History
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2019-11-17 2020 Viral Endgame

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

2019-11-17 2020 Viral Endgame - Page 3 Empty III. B.) Anthony Fauci

Post  TheArchivist Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:31 pm

2019-11-17 2020 Viral Endgame - Page 3 Icon_f10

Anthony Fauci
Director of the National Institute of Allergies and Infectious Diseases

1. VIDEO: (January 10, 2017) Anthony Fauci - [via Global Georgetown] Pandemic Preparedness in the Next Administration

03:11-03:36 “And if there’s one message that I want to leave with you today, based on my experience -- and you’ll see that in a moment --  is that there is no question that there will be a challenge for the coming administration in the arena of infectious diseases, both chronic infectious diseases, in the sense of already ongoing disease -- and we have certainly a large burden of that -- but also there will be a surprise outbreak.”

2. VIDEO: (March 11, 2020) Bloomberg News - Fauci Says Coronavirus Ten Times More Lethal Than Seasonal Flu

01:05-01:13 “Which means it is ten times more lethal than the seasonal flu. I think that’s something that people can get their arms around and understand.”

Note that this clip was aired on March 11 -- just eleven days after Fauci had published his paper in the New England Journal of Medicine stating that CoVID is equivalent in fatality to seasonal influenza.

3. VIDEO: (March 8, 2020) 60 Minutes - Dr. Anthony Fauci talks with Dr. Jon LaPook about Covid-19

00:33-01:24 “Now, when you see people, and look at the films, in China, or in South Korea, whatever, and everybody’s wearing a mask... right now, in the United States, people should not be walking around with masks.”

“You’re sure of it? Because people are listening really closely to this.”

“Right now, people should not be, there’s no reason to be walking around with a mask. When you’re in the middle of an outbreak, wearing a mask might make people feel a little bit better, and it might even block a droplet, but it’s not providing the perfect protection that people think that it is. And often, there are unintended consequences. People keep fiddling with the mask and they keep touching their face.”

“And can you get some schmutz sort of staying inside there?”

“Of course; of course. But when you think ’masks’, you should think of healthcare providers needing them, and people who are ill.”

4. VIDEO: (April 6, 2020) C-SPAN - Dr. Fauci says he hopes we don’t have herd immunity, pushes for vaccines

00:28-00:31 “I hope we don’t have so many people infected that we actually have that herd immunity.”

5. VIDEO: (May 12, 2020) CNBC - Dr. Anthony Fauci’s Senate testimony highlights (No guarantee vaccine will be effective)

05:37-05:40 “There’s no guarantee that the vaccine’s going to be effective.”

6. VIDEO: (March 20, 2020) Polly St. George - We Are Being Played

13:35-14:00 “Another person involved with PEPFAR is Anthony Fauci. Anthony Fauci’s always out in front as well. He is on the Coronavirus Task Force as well. He’s the little tiny man that stands behind the podium and you can only see him from here up. Three people from PEPFAR on this coronavirus pandemic thing.”

7. VIDEO: (April 29, 2020) TruNews - Medical Mafia – NIH Whistleblower Dr. Judy Mikovits Exposes Anthony Fauci

00:35-03:59 “Uh, yes, in 1983, I was a twenty-five-year-old laboratory technician working for Doctor Francis (Frank) Ruscetti, and we, I was part of the team that isolated HIV from saliva and blood, confirming Luke Montele’s isolation of, he called it ‘lymphadnopathy virus”. At the time, we called AIDS ’Gay-Related Immune Dysfunction’, GRID. And so I was part of the team that wrote that paper up in the summer of that year; Doctor Ruscetti was traveling, so I answered his phone, Dr. Ruscetti office. Tony Fauci was on the phone -- Anthony Fauci -- was on the phone with Doctor Robert Gallo of the National Cancer Institute, who had formerly been Frank Ruscetti’s boss. So they called me to say that he understood that we had a paper in press confirming the isolation of the lymphadnopathy virus, and he would like a copy of that. I said, ‘I’m sorry, I can’t give you a copy of it, it’s unethical, it’s confidential, it’s in press.’ He, and, I believe, and Dr. Gallo began screaming at me, then saying I would be fired for insubordination. And I said, ‘I’m really sorry; you can talk to Dr. Ruscetti when he gets back in town.’ And that’s the end of it. So Dr. Ruscetti came back to town, and I actually took that paper -- I should go back -- I took the paper, I was actually quite fearful, the kind of vitriol that came out of their mouths, and they kind of scared me, as did the other technicians when they heard this conversation, when they told me who this man was. Because I have no idea. I’m a kid; I’m twenty-five years old. And so, I actually took the paper and secured it, locked, you know, literally, in a box under my bed, and asked a friend to give me a gun to protect myself. That’s how afraid I was at that time. (02:50) But frank, Dr. Ruscetti, came back to town, and he was bullied into giving Dr. Fauci the paper. (3:01) So a copy of the paper, he, Dr. Fauci had it removed from being in press, delayed its publication from the editors of a journal, and just delayed it to the point where Rober Gallo could copy it, claim he discovered the virus, and it wasn’t the Luke Montele sample. it wasnt’t the French LAV, it was a new one, he then called HDLV3. This really changed the course of history as millions died as they delayed the serological testing, the antibody testing, that could have prevented the spread of the virus across the country. And the knowledge of what it was and how it was herding. And that was my first encounter with Dr. Fauci and I did not have anpother encounter until 2010 and 2011.”

03:59-08:12 “When we had isolated, in 2009, a family of mouse cancer-causing viruses from people with chronic fatigue syndrome, which, during HIV/AIDS were women and children, and they were considered non-HIV/AIDS because they didn’t have HIV, but they had immune dysfunction and deficiency. And it was marginalized, and Tony Fauci, as the head of the NIAID for more than 20 years, made certain that that disease wasn’t associated with an infection. Another doctor named Elaine Dufritas had isolated a retrovirus in the early 2000s, and her work was destroyed by Dr. Gallo and Dr. Fauci who said “Oh, we failed to replicate it,” her career was destroyed as well. So we published our paper in the journal Science, mainly because Dr. Ruscetti was smart enough to avoid the cabal at the top of the HHS. He refused, ever since that day, to submit a paper through channels, because the highest levels of government have to check off that a paper is not against their, whatever they’re telling the public.  So, I did not even know that when we submitted our paper in 2009. So, it came out in press, it was clear this was a new family of human retroviruses, our work proceeded over the next two years and associated it not only with the prostate cancer and some of the leukemias and lymphomas in our original paper, but with autism and childhood diseases. And then, of course, we found that the blood supply was heavily contaminated, just like in the early days of AIDS. So when it was found out, and one of our colleagues published, that the most likely way that mouse viruses got into humans was via biological therapies and the biggest one was vaccines. So that was basically the story in 2011, led by Tony Fauci and the NIAID. We had a five million dollar grant that I had received before our paper published, and, basically, under the direction of Tony Fauci, because I wouldn’t cover up the data, because, once again, I refused to say the data weren’t real, he initiated a bunch of fraudulent studies and had them published in journals in which his colleague was an editor, so that they could say ‘all these negative studies weigh in, that you didn’t discover it at all’. When the data kept coming up right and true, and I refused to renounce it, I was fired, and then, six weeks later, arrested, the entire contents of my homes and offices were, my office, was confiscated, under the direction of Tony Fauci, I only learned much later, when, and, all of my computers, all of my papers... I was removed from all of my grants as the principle investigator, my funding ruined. I still refused to renounce the data that the blood supply was heavily contaminated, and likely vaccines were driving this epidemic of disease caused by this HIV/mouse retrovirus that we now learned was aerosolized. Now cancer could cough through the air. And that was kind of the last straw. (07:48) So I was held in jail, I was, Fauci was directed by Francis Collins, September of 2010, at a meeting at the NIH clinical center, he was directed to fund a large, multi-center study to find out where the virus was, what the detail was, because the blood supply of London was also contaminated-“

8. VIDEO: (March 20, 2020) Polly St. George - We Are Being Played

07:42-09:55 “I’ve got to read you this story about what John Kerry said as... in the ceremony for naming this woman to be head of this agency. It says ‘the HIV/AIDS epidemic hit home for Deborah in 1983 immediately after the birth of her older daughter. Her obstetrician ordered a blood transfusion but she refused it based on her knowledge of the mysterious new infection that appeared to have contaminated the nation’s blood supply.’ She was a doctor at that point -- wasn’t she? -- and she knew enough, she knew that the blood supply was tainted? She actually refused a supposedly life-saving measure for herself, or a very needed emergency measure, because she was that scared that she herself would receive AIDS-tainted blood. All right? Former Secretary of State John Kerry told that story at her April 2014 swearing-in as ambassador-at-large and U.S. global AIDS coordinator. Quote: ‘And literally, just before she’d passed out from pain, Debbi screamed, “Do not let them give me blood,” Mr. Kerry said.’ Quote: ‘Her husband refused the transfusion, and it is a mighty good thing that he did because the hospital learned later that the blood, the blood of her type that they would have used, was contaminated with HIV.’ It raises red flags for me. What are the chances of that scenario? That scenario is possibly a complete fabrication; or Deborah Birx pretty much knew that the blood supply was tainted with HIV. Somehow. And plus, she lived through refusing a blood transfusion. She lived through it; she didn’t get a blood transfusion. I don’t know what’s with that story, but the point to take away for me is: something’s really wrong. So who is lying?”

9. VIDEO: (April 29, 2020) TruNews - NIH Whistleblower Dr. Judy Mikovits Exposes Anthony Fauci

08:09-11:23 “...because the blood supply of London was also contaminated and it appeared the virus had spread around the world, almost certainly through contaminated cell lines and things like that, because all of our research is mouse cell lines, so, and people were getting sick. And this is what we grow our vaccines in.” (08:28) “So,, Tony Fauci put a, I guess he told me I was forbidden to go to NIH as enlisted at NIH in the laboratories, that I was a ‘fugitive from justice’. Yeah. So, I was arrested and my home ransacked November 18, when these, when this study was due to be published, on November 18, 2011. I was arrested without a warrant, without any due process. I was said to be a fugitive of justice. There was no charge. My home was ransacked and searched. I was held in jail for five days without bail, and with a bail hold on, that if I simply signed what was basically a confession -- that I’d done the whole XMRV thing for my greater glory, and I’m not even sure for whatever reason -- and that if I signed this apology to the patient community and the world, I would be released. And, and, I don’t even know what else. I think the end of the apology said I would spend the rest of my life doing honest research, and my reply was that I’ve spent my entire life doing honest research, and would just as soon die as... you know, you kill me, but I’m not signing that piece of paper. So they carried out their threats all along while I was held in jail: the editors of Science ‘lost confdence’ in me, the paper was force-retracted, and over the next year and a half, the data for the multi-center study was done by me and Dr. Ruscetti with me on the telephone, telling him which picture under the microscope is virology, doing eveything we can to make sure that the study got done because we knew our work was right and true. Dr. Varmis insisted that the infectious molecular clone be put in the study, and the importance of that is: that’s fraud. You can’t put something in to contaminate, and it was agreed in the study not to do that, so when, against all odds, we found positive samples, in December of whatever year, Tony Fauci basically stopped the study, he said ‘stop wasting NIH funds’, and published a paper that was fraud, saying no XMRV was found, and that was the end of my career as I knew it; all the people were paid off, including Ian Lipkin, and everybody was given the grants, and the study went away.”

10. (April 15, 2020) New Eastern Outlook - The Remarkable Dr. Fauci

Tony Fauci has held the top post at the NIAID in Washington for an astonishing 36 years. Today he is well past retirement age at 79, and holds the funds to determine which drug companies or university researchers will get precious government funds or not from NIAID’s annual $5 billion budget.

Let’s go back to 1984 when Fauci was named head of NIAID during the Reagan era. That year an AIDS researcher, Robert Gallo, working under Fauci, held a press conference to announce that he had “discovered” the AIDS virus. He said it was HIV –  human immunodeficiency virus. The shocking announcement, which went around the world, was in complete disregard of scientific procedures of prior peer-reviewed published scientific evidence, including the required electron microscope analyses. It was a case of ‘science by press conference’ as a critical scientist, Prof. Peter H. Duesberg described it. Duesberg was an award-winning researcher at Berkeley who isolated the first cancer gene through his work on retroviruses in 1970, and mapped the genetic structure of these viruses.

For Gallo and Fauci, that was unimportant as millions in research funds flowed into NIAID to research the new virus, HIV. Fauci and Gallo claimed that AIDS was highly contagious, also by sexual transmission, especially among homosexual men. Notably, before the Gallo claim to have found the HIV/AIDS virus, NIAID had been doing research on the role of drugs -- ‘poppers’ or nitrites -- proven immune-suppressants, in the deaths of the earliest AIDS patients. That was quickly dropped in favor of researching a ‘cure’ for AIDS. Media was told that AIDS was the ‘public health threat of the century.’ Gallo went on to make millions on his patented blood test for HIV, despite the fact that the test was often giving false positives and did not test directly for the alleged virus but for active antibodies, something immunology practice said was not valid, as antibodies merely suggested a past infection response and not necessarily presence of AHIV. At this time in the 1980’S Fauci was responsible for AIDS research at NIAID, a post he still holds.

False Tests?

The issue of HIV/AIDS tests is central. While a frightened world was clamoring for a test, Gallo and Fauci promoted their deeply flawed tests of antibodies. In 2006 Gallo claimed, “HIV tests were highly accurate from the time they were developed in 1984 and have become much more accurate over time…” Highly accurate in 1984 but more accurate than highly over time? Gallo added in response to criticism, “A PCR test for the presence of the virus itself can accurately determine a child’s HIV status.”

In a sharp rebuttal of the Gallo claims, claims endorsed by Fauci and the NIAID as well as CDC, Roberto A. Giraldo, MD and Etienne de Harven, MD, the scientist who produced the first electron micrograph of a retrovirus, pointed out that both the ELISA and Western blot, and a genetic test, the PCR or ‘Viral Load’ test,” the two major tests used to determine if one has AIDS, are invalid. “None of these tests detect the HIV virus itself, nor do they detect HIV particles.” They add that there are “more than 70 different documented conditions that can cause the antibody tests to react positive without an HIV infection.” Among the false positive cases are influenza, the common cold, leprosy or the existence of pregnancy. The same tests are used today to determine SARS-CoV-2-positive.

According to people who have studied the role of Tony Fauci as head of NIAID, his focus has been what is called scientific reductivism, described as “a 19 Century-style, single-germ theory for a complex web of factors that collapsed the immune systems of a subset of gay men in the early 1980s.” He has refused to explore the documentation that a variety of lethal drugs and other toxins such as nitrites could play a role. As a result he has wasted tens of billions of taxpayer dollars since 1984 on dead end experiments. One of his most nefarious was his collaboration with Gilead Sciences.

Not satisfied with having developed a false positive test for AIDS and having gained FDA fast-track approval for AZT to treat HIV-positive patients with serious illness symptoms, Fauci decided to collaborate with Gilead (as in the Biblical “balm of Gilead”) on what came to be called PrEP experiments.

The FDA ignored two of the four Truvada tests that had failed and been halted. Despite that and owing to data manipulation by Fauci’s NIAID and Gilead, the FDA approved the dangerous Truvada for PrEP. Today Gilead lists the side effects of Truvada: Kidney problems, including kidney failure; worsening Hepatitis B; too much lactic acid in your blood (lactic acidosis), which can lead to death; severe liver problems, which can lead to death; bone problems. They state that Truvada “can help reduce the risk of getting HIV-1 through sex, when taken every day and used together with safer sex practices.”

In October, 2019 Fauci and his NIAID got $100 million from the Gates Foundation to develop “gene-based” therapies for HIV and sickle cell disease.

...NIAID is working with Gilead to conduct Phase II human trials on Gilead’s drug, remdesivir, as a potential treatment for hospitalized adult patients diagnosed with COVID-19.

Given Fauci’s history, it’s not surprising that he has denounced doctors’ recommendations to treat alleged CoVID patients with hydroxychloroquine, an inexpensive and readily-available drug...

11. VIDEO: (July 29, 2020) MSNBC - Fauci Disputes Viral Video, Says Hydroxychloroquine Not Effective

00:32-00:55 “...the scientific data, the cumulative data, on trials -- clinical trials that were valid, namely, clinical trials that were controlled in the proper way, all of those trials show consistently that hydroxychloroquine is not effective in the treatment of coronavirus disease, or CoVID-19.”

...yet expressed enthusiastic support for the drug Remdesivir before its first clinical trial had even been completed.

12. VIDEO: (April 29, 2020) ABC News - Fauci: Remdesivir Drug Trial Shows "Quite Good News"

00:11-00:37 “...a trial that the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases which is the Institute I direct sponsored called the adaptive Co virus disease treatment trial acct one was started in February 21st of this year and it was a randomized placebo-controlled trial comparing the Gilead drug Remdesivir with a placebo...”

01:44-01:54 “...the data shows that Remdesivir has a clear-cut significant positive effect in diminishing the time to recovery...”

03:20-03:33 “...we would have normally waited several days until the data gets further the dot the I and cross the T but the data are not going to change some of the numbers may change a little but the but the conclusion will not change...”

12. Photo: 2001 Carnegie Medal of Philanthropy Recipients

Here is a photo of the 2001 Carnegie Medal of Philanthropy recipients, including Anthony Fauci. Standing next to him are: Bill Moyers, Ted Turner, Barbara Walters, and Richard Parsons, all members of the corporate mass-media now “flooding the zone” with coronavirus disinformation; globalist oil baron David Rockefeller, whose family has probably done more to shape American life and culture than any other; George Soros, who’s now infamous for his funding of disinformation and political manipulation campaigns; and, most interestingly in 2020, William Gates, Sr., an incredibly wealthy and powerful attorney, and, of course, father of Microsoft founder Bill Gates. Most of these people are unknown to the general public, but to those who have long studied the geopolitical situation on planet Earth, they’re familiar faces, and are understood to have spent their lives committing serious crimes against the rest of humanity.

Segue:

VIDEO: (June 30, 2020) CNN - Sen. Rand Paul challenges Dr. Fauci

02:56-02:59 “I agree with you, I am completely unqualified...”

Last edited by TheArchivist on Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:09 am; edited 12 times in total
TheArchivist
TheArchivist
Webmaster

http://the7thsphere.t15.org/

Back to top Go down

2019-11-17 2020 Viral Endgame - Page 3 Empty III. C.) Robert Redfield

Post  TheArchivist Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:31 pm

2019-11-17 2020 Viral Endgame - Page 3 Redfie10

Robert Redfield
Director of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control

As True Pundit reported on April 12th, a leaked internal Department of Defense document shows that Robert Redfield, Director of the CDC and member of the White House coronavirus task force, was known at least as far back as 1992 to be a serial offender of scientific fraud. At that time, Redfield was the head of the DOD’s HIV/AIDS research project at the Wilford Hall U.S. Air Force Medical Center  -- and was assisted by Deborah Birx. In a letter dated October 21, 1992, from Major Hendrix and Colonel Boswell to Colonel Donald Burke, Hendrix and Boswell state:

“The problem of misleading or, possibly, deceptive presentations by Dr. Redfield, which overstate the GP160 phase I data, persists despite several efforts on your part to correct the problem. Last week, at the 32nd Annual ICAAC meeting in Anaheim, CA, Dr. Redfield again presented data in an incomplete and misleading fashion, despite assurances to the MMCARR in several recent meetings that be understood his past presentations to be in error and that he would refrain from repeating that error. If these actions are an intentional deception, it is an error of the most serious kind in science that betrays the trust of colleagues, patients and sponsors. Accordingly, we insist that further action be taken immediately to: (1) publicly correct the record in a medium suitable for widespread dissemination to our civilian scientific colleagues, (2) censure Dr. Redfield for potential scientific misconduct which should at least include temporarily suspending his involvement on the current immunotherapy protocols, and (3) initiate an investigation by a fully independent outside investigative body, such as the Office of Scientific Integrity of the N.I.H, to evaluate the facts of the case and recommend appropriate actions. Over the past two months. as you know, we have discussed all of the background issues Summarized below with the Directors of the ‘ Clinical nIV Prograhs‘in the Army and Navy, Colonel Charles Oster and Captain waiter Kamey, respectively. Both officers support our conclusions and the three recommended actions.”

“When Maj. Hendrix suggested publicly that Dr. Redfield’s conclusions were ‘premature’ based on the wide variability of the viral burden assay (an observation with which Dr. Redfield agreed when Dr. Deborah Birx first raised it in the 15 SEP 92 meeting) he reasserted his conclusion that the data suggest an antiviral effect of the vaccine. He failed to seize the opportunity Maj Hendrix afforded to clarify his message. Furthermore. he failed to correct his published abstract, which states that the viral burden goes down after GP160 vaccination which, again, the data do not support. He clearly has not received the message of the 28 August and 15 September meetings, among others, or he has consciously chosen to ignore the message denying the serious consequences of this scientific misconduct.”

Last edited by TheArchivist on Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:10 pm; edited 7 times in total
TheArchivist
TheArchivist
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

2019-11-17 2020 Viral Endgame - Page 3 Empty III. D.) Tom Inglesby

Post  TheArchivist Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:44 pm

Content goes here.

Last edited by TheArchivist on Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheArchivist
TheArchivist
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

2019-11-17 2020 Viral Endgame - Page 3 Empty III. E.) Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus

Post  TheArchivist Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:45 pm

2019-11-17 2020 Viral Endgame - Page 3 Tedros10

Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus
Director-General of the World Health Organization

1. (March 25, 2020) Rough Estimate - The Crimes of Tedros Adhanom

“Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, as well as being the first WHO director without a medical degree, also has a somewhat political background compared to his predecessors. ... Tedros happens to be a member of the Tigray People’s Liberation Front (TPLF) ... a communist revolutionary party that came to power in 1991. ... The TPLF was listed as a terrorist organisation by the U.S. government in the 1990s, and is still listed as one by the Global Terror Database because of its unfortunate habit of carrying out armed assaults in rural areas.”

2. VIDEO: (March 14, 2020) John Martin - WHO’s Tedros Adhanom Should be Tried for Crimes Against Humanity

05:41-08:33 “And one of the reasons, perhaps, Tedros’ qualifications as Foreign Minister is not included on his online CV, might be because of the mass protests that engulfed the country in 2016. The Ethiopian government, a few years before, unveiled a plan to seize a thousand square miles of land mostly in the ?ian region, and this involved the forced relocation of fifteen thousand people. Which the government said was good, because where they lived they lacked infrastructure. But somehow, these ungrateful citizens didn’t really appreciate the massive favor their government was doing for them, and mass protests broke out during a culture celebration in 2016. The police responded, at first, with tear gas; and, later, with mass shootings. The violence and resulting stampede killed an estimated 500 people, according to Human Rights Watch. The Foreign Affairs Ministry, headed by Tedros, issued a state of emergency, and arrested an estimated 70,000 people, and forced many opposition journalists into exile. Tedros, himself, got into a public spat with Human Rights Watch, after their presentation. First, he denied that the numbers were as high as they were, and then claimed the police at the event were unarmed and that no one died of shooting. No expert, myself, so I assume that, in this picture, Ethiopoia must have found a way to develop entirely non-lethal, assault-rifle-shaped devices. Impressive stuff. And so, this is the noble figure that ascended to the role of Director of the WHO in 2017. And, not being one to miss a chance to defend murderers, Tedros had previously argued against the international trials of Uhuru Kenyatta and his minister, under whose government 1,300 people had been killed after rigged elections. And so, not surprisingly, one of the first things that Tedros did after he took the job was to nominate Robert Mugabe a Goodwill Ambassador to WHO. Robert Mugabe, who, in the 1980s, had ordered the killings of 20,000 people in Zimbabwe. Tedros also, during the coronavirus outbreak, has never missed an opportunity to praise the good governance of China. And, given the human rights record of China, it’s no wonder he likes them so much. China has funded billions in investment in Ethiopia, building 70% of their roads, financing mass media centers for propaganda, and, actually, financing the construction of the African Union in Ethiopia, which was found to have contained hidden surveillance by the Chinese government. And, actually, Tedros seems to see China as a model of development for his own country. Ethiopia also has forced relocations, social credit-style score cards for citizens, mass media propaganda. Ethiopia’s government resembles a kind of low-rent version of China’s authoritarian model, complete with a one-party state and focus on profits above human rights at all costs.”

10:24-10:42 “Tedros, himself, was promoted by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, who financed many large-scale health projects in Ethiopia previously that Tedros had helped facilitate. And so, they apparently wanted to facilitate similar projects on a global scale, and because they’d worked with Tedros in the past, it made sense to promote him at the WHO.”

00:04-00:09 “Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus should be put on trial for crimes against humanity.”

Last edited by TheArchivist on Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:14 pm; edited 11 times in total
TheArchivist
TheArchivist
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

2019-11-17 2020 Viral Endgame - Page 3 Empty III. F.) Michael Ryan

Post  TheArchivist Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:45 pm

2019-11-17 2020 Viral Endgame - Page 3 Icon_r10

Michael Ryan
Executive Director, Health Emergencies Programme,
World Health Organization

Last edited by TheArchivist on Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
TheArchivist
TheArchivist
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

2019-11-17 2020 Viral Endgame - Page 3 Empty III. G.) Klaus Schwab

Post  TheArchivist Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:46 pm

2019-11-17 2020 Viral Endgame - Page 3 Schwab11

Klaus Schwab
Executive Chairman of the World Economic Forum

Not much, it seems, is known or has been written about Klaus Schwab, the founder and executive chairman of the World Economic Forum (originally, the European Management Forum). But while the ephemeral details of his life remain obscure, his thoughts and ideas are clear and conspicuous. He has written several books propagandizing for globalization, and has been a co-author of many more. Schwab has also founded a number of globalist organizations over the years, such as the Forum of Young Global Leaders in 2004 and the Global Shapers Community in 2011.

Schwab has been the originator or solidifier of three anti-national, anti-capitalist concepts that his foundations and organizations are currently pushing as the only viable course for all of humanity: stakeholder capitalism, the Fourth Industrial Revolution, and the Great Reset.

1. Stakeholder Capitalism

“Stakeholder capitalism” is the idea that the decisions and actions of a corporation’s executives should serve not just the interests of its shareholders, but also the interests of what are being called a corporation’s “stakeholders”.

“A stakeholder is anybody who can affect or is affected by an organisation, strategy or project.”

While it’s billed as “responsible corporate governance”, it’s obvious that “stakeholder capitalism” is really just rebranded socialism. A nearly unlimited number of people could claim to be “affected by” nearly any business, and demand consideration in its daily operations. This would be disastrous for businesses everywhere. As with so many other “CoVID”-inspired trends, only large corporations and those with influence in government would be able to withstand the liability. Overarchingly, however -- and far more important -- is that “stakeholderism” is an incursion on both property rights and the concept of private property itself, and implies something that closely resembles communal property.

2. The Fourth Industrial Revolution

The Fourth Industrial Revolution, as defined by its proponents, concerns technology and the human condition. While the technocratic globalists advertise only the fantastic positive possibilities of merging digital technology with human beings and other organic systems, the ennumerable potential detriments are too catastrophic to ignore in a headlong rush to an imagined utopia.

3. The Great Reset

VIDEO: (September 13, 2020) Sky News Australia - Socialists are using ‘hysteria over COVID as a weapon of economic destruction’

00:00-05:36 “Now, there’s something unusual about the continuing pandemic panic: medical experts now acknowledge that lockdowns don’t work; they say that treatment with hydroxychloroquine and zinc does work; and the government responses globally have led to a massive destruction of wealth, well-being, and work. Now, none of that makes any sense until you open your mind to consider if there’s another agenda at work here. It’s one we’ve seen before, but now it has a new name: it’s called the ‘Great Reset’. Here’s Klaus Schwab, the founder and chairman of the World Economic Forum:

[KLAUS SCHWAB] ‘The CoVID-19 crisis has shown us that our old systems are not fit anymore for the 21st century. It has laid bare the fundamental lack of social cohesion, fairness, inclusion, and equality. Now is the historical moment in time, not only to fight the virus but to shape the system for the need for the post-corona era. But we have another choice; we can build a new social contract. In short, we need a Great Reset. we have to mobilize all constituents of our global society to work together. We must not miss this unique window of opportunity.’

He admits that CoVID-19 is the new excuse to usher in the ‘Green New Deal’ that climate alarmists, climate profiteers, and big government advocates have been pushing for years. The Great Reset is a Trojan horse for the socialist agenda of crony capitalism and control. Incredibly, this agenda has been around for a long time; but it’s just been hiding in plain sight. in 2010, Dr. Ottmar Edenhofer, then co-chair of the IPCC working group, said ‘We, the U.N. IPCC, redistribute de facto the world’s wealth by climate policy... one has to free oneself from the illusion that international climate policy is environmental policy. This has nothing to do with environmental policy anymore.’ Well, after decades of failing to convince the rational world that their grab for power is necessary, these globalists have now hitched their ambition to CoVID-19. Just think about it: the global response to CoVID-19 has been a ‘green’ socialist’s dream. Consider their policy agenda and compare it with what’s going on: reduce fossil fuel use? Check. Next to no international travel? Check. Welfare for all? Check. Civil liberties curtailed? Check. Government by bureaucrats? Check. Why do you think the Australian Greens have been so quiet these past months? Well, it’s because their policy agenda is coming to life. And it’s not only in Australia that it’s going on; Canada’s farcical PM has emerged from his bunker of racial shame to push the green propaganda button. His newly-appointed economic Czar recently stated this:

[JUSTIN TRUDEAU] ‘I think all Canadians understand that the restart of our economy needs to be green. It also needs to be equitable. It needs to be inclusive.’

It’s the same in the USA, where Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are pushing extreme ‘green’ policies and using corona to justify another two trillion dollars on climate change schemes to, and i quote, ‘create economic opportunity in the wake of coronavirus’.

[JOE BIDEN] ‘I know that climate change is a challenge that’s going to define our American future. I know meeting the challenge will be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to jolt new life into our economy, strengthen our global leadership, protect our planet for future generations. If I have the honor of being elected President, we’re not just going to tinker around the edges; we’re going to make historic investments that will seize the opportunity and meet this moment in history.’

Well, after decades of peddling climate change lies and propaganda to force government by the elites, the socialists have used a media-induced hysteria over public health as their latest weapon of economic destruction. Now, you may recall the original alarm was triggered by modeling done by Imperial College, London, which predicted millions of deaths in the United States alone. So far, there have been around 15,000 mortalities from coronavirus where people did not have other serious underlying health issues. Now, it’s no coincidence that this same bunch of pandemic modelers who got it so wrong are also up to their necks in questionable climate change models. One of their professors, Mr. Jim Skea, even co-chaired the IPCC working group in 2017. Make no mistake; the real agenda behind the destruction of the global economy has nothing to do with your health, just like climate change policy has nothing to do with the environment or changing the weather. It’s about control, and it’s about power, and it’s been orchestrated by the same mob who said we’d all be fried by 2015 unless we did exactly what they’re trying to do now.”

Klaus Schwab and other people in positions of influence or authority over the rest of us openly identify the current “pandemic” event not as a crisis or a tragedy, but as an opportunity to remake the world according to their specifications.

Last edited by TheArchivist on Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:58 am; edited 8 times in total
TheArchivist
TheArchivist
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

2019-11-17 2020 Viral Endgame - Page 3 Empty III. H.) Bill Gates

Post  TheArchivist Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:49 pm

2019-11-17 2020 Viral Endgame - Page 3 Icon_g11

Bill Gates
Founder of Microsoft and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation

1. VIDEO: (February 20, 2010) Bill Gates [via TED] - Innovating to Zero

04:36-04:55 "The world today has 6.8 billion people; that's headed up to about 9 billion. Now, if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps ten or fifteen percent."

2. VIDEO: (March 31, 2020) Really Graceful - Who Was Bill Gates Before Microsoft?

00:09-00:20 We know him as the Microsoft nerd who has so selflessly appointed himself in charge of the physical well-being of our future. Which has a lot of us wondering: who was Bill Gates before Microsoft?

3. VIDEO: (May 24, 2020) James Corbett - [Corbett Report, Ep. 380] Meet Bill Gates

00:40-01:04 Given that we are currently living through a crisis that has been “predicted” by Bill Gates, which is triggering a response from the global health organizations that the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation has bankrolled, and driving us toward a vaccination and biometric ID “solution” which Bill Gates has been working on for years, the answer to the question “Who Is Bill Gates?” is quickly becoming one of the most important questions of our lives.

00:02-00:12 Computer whiz kid. Talented software developer. Shrewd businessman. Benevolent philanthropist. Global health expert.

04:27-04:30 But in truth, none of these perspectives are accurate.

Really Graceful - Who Was Bill Gates Before Microsoft?

00:47-00:58  “Nicknamed ‘Trey’, but formally known as William Gates the Third, Bill Gates was born in 1955 in Seattle, Washington, to a family of affluence and power.

James Corbett - [Corbett Report, Ep. 380] Meet Bill Gates

08:47-08:51 Bill Gates, it should not be surprising to learn, was born into money.

00:58-01:28 His father, William Gates II, measuring six feet seven inches tall, was an attorney who co-founded Preston, Gates, and Ellis, a law firm that had offices across the United States and China. As a man highly involved in politics, William Gates holds quite the laundry list of accolades, as he sat on the board of eugenecist Margaret Sanger’s Planned Parenthood before the era of Roe v. Wade. Not only that, but he was also the face of a state income tax initiative in Washington State.

09:40-09:53 He co-founded a powerful law and lobbying firm, helped Howard Schultz in his bid to buy Starbucks, served on the boards of numerous companies and organizations, and, along the way, had a profound influence on his son’s life and career.

09:04-09:19 Bill Gates’ mother, Mary Maxwell Gates, was a scion of the Maxwell banking family and, by all accounts, as hard-driving as her forebears. She served as a director of several companies, including First Interstate Bancorp and KIRO-TV of Seattle.

01:51-02:12 ...and Mama Gates, also known as Mary Maxwell, who started off as a humble school teacher and eventually became chairwoman of United Way, came from a long line of money and power, as her father was a wealthy banker, and her grandfather served as president of the National City Bank in Seattle and was the director of the Seattle branch of the Federal Reserve Bank.

02:22-02:38 With a bloodline like this, it seems like, for Bill, the path ahead was clear. In all of his biographies, there’s an emphasis on Bill’s intellect that manifested early on in childhood. ‘He was smarter than the other children.’ ‘He was different.’ ‘He was destined for success.’

03:12-03:31 When Bill was of age, he was accepted into Seattle’s most exclusive and prestigious Lakeside School, where he bragged to his teachers that he’d be a millionaire by age 30. Lakeside was able to collect enough funds through donations to purchase something only big companies could afford in the 60s: a computer.

03:42-03:46 And he and his buddy Paul Allen formed a club called the Lakeside Programmers.

03:59-04:10 ...somehow the Lakeside Programmers, composed of minors, went on to make business deals with computer corporations during that time, getting paid to find bugs in the software and write computer programs.

4. VIDEO: (2017) Goran Milic - Let's Go to America 2

13:32-14:00 Bill Gates at the time, at the beginning of our relationship with them, was living on pizza and Pepsi-Cola in Albuquerque, New Mexico. And his mother happened to be on the United Way board with our chairman, and asked our chairman to help him. And you know, when the chairman comes in and tells you to go help this kid, nine hundred people get on the plane Monday morning and they all go down to try to help Bill Gates.

05:55-06:09 Computer historians have long known how the basis for what became MS-DOS was not Bill Gates’ brilliant imagination, but QDOS, a “Quick and Dirty Operating System” that had been thrown together by Tim Patterson, a worker at Seattle Computer Products...

06:14-06:23 And as even Gates himself admitted, the breakthrough Graphical User Interface that became the basis for Windows was ripped off from the researchers at the Xerox Palo Alto Research Center.

06:25-06:40 “As Bill would say after Apple unsuccessfully sued Microsoft for copyright infringement over Windows’ GUI: ‘Hey, Steve, just because you broke into Xerox’s house before I did and took the TV doesn’t mean I can’t go in later and take the stereo.’” -- Paul Allen, Idea Man

04:40-05:07 ...his company, Microsoft, launched with the help of his ol’ high school buddy, Paul Allen. In 1980, Microsoft and IBM struck a deal, and the rest was history. By 1986, Microsoft was launched on the stock exchange, and Bill and his best buddy Paul became instant millionaires. Though, before his death in 2018, Paul Allen wrote in his memoirs that Bill was a bully who tried to cut Paul’s share in the company as Paul was recovering from cancer.

5. VIDEO: (May 1, 2020) James Corbett - [Corbett Report, Ep. 377] How Bill Gates Monopolized Global Health

04:28-04:40 But, once reviled for the massive wealth and the monopolistic power that his virus-laden software afforded him, Gates is now hailed as a visionary who is leveraging that wealth and power for the greater good of humanity.

In June of 2008, Bill Gates relinquished his position as CEO of Microsoft, reportedly in order to focus the majority of his time and energy on philanthropic endeavors.

(June 26, 2008) Reuters - Gates Leaves Microsoft to Focus on Philanthropy

06:15-06:51 Bill is one of the richest people in the world because of the wealth he gained from Microsoft stock, and the stock price appreciation is not taxable until the shares are sold, so he held onto these things for decades, which delayed paying capital gains tax, and to avoid this even further, he donated these shares to the Gates Foundation. So our altruistic billionaire over here, successfully worked the tax loophole of charitable organizations to enhance his own wealth. If what they say is true, and money is power, Bill Gates is one of the most powerful people in the world.

James Corbett - [Corbett Report, Ep. 377] How Bill Gates Monopolized Global Health

06:42-07:17 Bill Gates has spent much of the past two decades transforming himself from software magnate into a benefactor of humanity through his own Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. In fact, Gates has surpassed Rockefeller's legacy with the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation long having eclipsed The Rockefeller Foundation as the largest private foundation in the world, with $46.8 billion of assets on its books that it wields in its stated program areas of global health and development, global growth, and global policy advocacy. And, like Rockefeller, Gates' transformation has been helped along by a well-funded public relations campaign.

07:39-08:12 The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation spends tens of millions of dollars per year on media partnerships, sponsoring coverage of its program areas across the board. Gates funds The Guardian’s Global Development website. Gates funds NPR's global health coverage. Gates funds the Our World in Data website that is tracking the latest statistics and research on the coronavirus pandemic. Gates funds BBC coverage of global health and development issues, both through its BBC Media Action organization and the BBC itself. Gates funds world health coverage on ABC News.

6. VIDEO: (May 9, 2003) Now with Bill Moyers - Bill Gates (Excerpt)

00:00-00:29 [Gates] One issue that really grabbed me as urgent were issues related to population... reproductive health.

[Moyers] But did you come to reproductive issues as an intellectual?

[Gates] When I was growing up, my parents were always involved in various volunteer things. My dad was head of Planned Parenthood. And it was very controversial to be involved with that.

14:27-14:34 The topic is particularly controversial, because “population control” and “reproductive health” have been used for half a century as a euphemism for eugenics...

14:51-15:16 Ostensibly concerned with heredity and what would later be known as genetics, the eugenicists believed that the rich and powerful were rich and powerful not because of luck or chance or happenstance, and certainly not from the deployment of cutthroat business tactics and underhanded dealings; no, the rich and powerful had attained their status because they came from “better stock.” Conversely, the poor were poor because of their “defective germ plasm.”

17:00-17:20 But, in the post-WWII era, as the name of eugenics became tarred by association with the Nazi atrocities, the talk of death panels and other harsh eugenicist notions was dropped from public conversation. Now, the quest to reduce the size of the poor population was spoken of as “population control” and “reproductive health.”

17:20-17:27 Still, occasionally, these old negative eugenics ideas are revisited in moments of candor.

7. VIDEO: (July 8, 2010) Aspen Ideas Festival - Bill Gates (Excerpt; End-of-life care vs. saving teachers' jobs)

01:45-02:22 You’re raising tuitions at the University of California as rapidly as they can and so the access that used to be available to the middle class or whatever is just rapidly going away. That’s a trade-off society’s making because of very, very high medical costs and a lack of willingness to say, you know, “Is spending a million dollars on that last three months of life for that patient  -- would it be better not to lay off those 10 teachers and to make that trade off in medical cost?” But that’s called the “death panel” and you’re not supposed to have that discussion.

Except, he'd already had that discussion six months earlier. On February 20, 2010, Gates gave a speech titled "Innovating to Zero" at the Technology, Education, and Development forum, in which he expressed his desire to reduce the planetary population, partly through the use of vaccines.

VIDEO: (February 20, 2010) Bill Gates [via TED] - Innovating to Zero

04:36-04:55 "The world today has 6.8 billion people; that's headed up to about 9 billion. Now, if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps ten or fifteen percent."

And, one month before that...

8. VIDEO: (May 8, 2020) James Corbett - [Corbett Report, Ep. 378] Bill Gates' Plan to Vaccinate the World

00:27-00:42 In January of 2010, Bill and Melinda Gates used the World Economic Forum at Davos to announce a staggering $10 billion commitment to research and develop vaccines for the world's poorest countries, kicking off what he called a "Decade of Vaccines.”

9. VIDEO: (January 29, 2010) PBS NewsHour - Bill Gates on Where the Pandemic Will Hurt the Most (Excerpt)

00:11-00:27 Today we're announcing a commitment, over this next decade -- which we think of as a "Decade of Vaccines" having incredible impact -- we're announcing that we'll spend over ten billion dollars on vaccines."

James Corbett - [Corbett Report, Ep. 377 - How Bill Gates Monopolized Global Health

08:50-09:15 It was Gates who sponsored the meeting that led to the creation of GAVI, the Vaccine Alliance, a global public-private partnership bringing together state sponsors and big pharmaceutical companies, whose specific goals include the creation of "healthy markets for vaccines and other immunisation products." As a founding partner of the alliance, the Gates Foundation provided $750 million in seed funding and has gone on to make over $4.1 billion in commitments to the group.

10:04-10:17 When the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations was launched at the World Economic Forum in Davos in 2017 to develop vaccines against emerging infectious diseases, there was the Gates Foundation with an initial injection of $100 million.

James Corbett - [Corbett Report, Ep. 378] Bill Gates' Plan to Vaccinate the World

26:06-26:24 As curious as it might seem to those who don't understand the true nature of this monopoly cartel, despite all of these grants and pledges  -- commitments of tens of billions of dollars --  Bill Gates' personal net worth has actually doubled during this "Decade of Vaccines," from $50 billion to over $100 billion.

VIDEO: (March 20, 2020) Polly St. George - We Are Being Played

15:21-15:54 “Somebody that loves the Global Fund -- along with Bono, as I’ve already said -- is Bill Gates, of course. Bill Gates loves it because Bill Gates is all about vaccines. So he wants the tuberculosis vaccine everywhere; he wants to find a malaria vaccine; and he certainly is all over the AIDS/HIV space; and, as we can see, he is one of the leading voices in this coronavirus thing, which is insane because he literally makes billions and billions of dollars off of disease.”

18:08-18:25 It is worth questioning why this man, who openly muses about death panels and the trade-offs of providing health care to the elderly is to be taken completely at face value in his attempts to slow population growth in the third world or to handle a coronavirus health crisis that primarily affects the elderly.

21:04-21:14 But the most salacious hints of a deeper agenda are not to be found in the Gates’ public associations, but in the associations that they have tried to hide from the public.

10. VIDEO: (October 15, 2019) MSNBC - Bill Gates Repeatedly Met With Jeffrey Epstein

00:04-00:12 A shocking new report from The New York Times sheds light on the connection between Microsoft founder Bill Gates and the late Jeffrey Epstein.

21:58-22:30 Beginning in August of last year, a string of information connecting Bill Gates to convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein began to emerge. Flight logs revealed that Gates had flown on Jeffrey Epstein’s private jet. An email surfaced showing disgraced MIT Media Lab Director Joi Ito  -- who resigned from his position after it was discovered that he had helped cover up Jeffrey Epstein’s identity as an “anonymous” donor to the lab --  informing his staff that a $2 million donation to the lab in 2014 was a “gift from Bill Gates directed by Jeffrey Epstein.”

23:14-23:33 Epstein’s will even named Boris Nikolic  -- a Harvard-trained immunologist who served as the chief scientific advisor to both Microsoft and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and who appears in the sole publicly known photo of Epstein and Gates’ 2011 meeting at Epstein’s Manhattan mansion -- as the backup executor of Epstein’s estate.

23:34-23:55 It is not difficult to see why Gates would try to distance himself from his relationship with a child sex trafficker. Epstein, after all, is suspected of ensnaring high-ranking politicians, businessmen and even royalty in an intelligence- directed “honeypot” operation, recording them in the act of sexually abusing underage girls and using that evidence as blackmail.

23:56-24:06 But, as it turns out, the attempt to suppress the Gates-Epstein story may have been an attempt to suppress the revelation of an altogether different shared interest.

24:54-25:09 As The New York Times explained, Epstein’s plan to impregnate 20 women at a time at his New Mexico ranch in order to “seed the human race with his DNA”  -- a plan he told to a number of the “scientific luminaries” he kept in his orbit -- put a modern gloss on a very old idea.

25:31-25:45 Epstein’s interest in genetics led him to sponsor a number of scientists working in the field, including George Church, a Harvard geneticist whose lab received funding from Epstein’s foundation from 2005 to 2007 for “cutting edge science.”

26:13-26:41 Church also acted as scientific advisor to Editas Medicine, a startup seeking to use the genome-editing tool, CRISPR-Cas9, to eliminate diseases by deleting the parts of a genetic code responsible for the illness. In 2015, the company announced it had raised $120 million from a group led by Epstein’s appointed backup executor, Dr. Boris Nikolic. Naturally, that group of investors included Bill Gates.

James Corbett - [Corbett Report, Ep. 377 - How Bill Gates Monopolized Global Health

08:40-08:50 Indeed, it would be almost impossible to find any area of global health that has been left untouched by the tentacles of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

10:47-12:23 It comes as no surprise, then, that -- far beyond the $250 million that the Gates Foundation has pledged to the "fight" against coronavirus -- every aspect of the current coronavirus pandemic involves organizations, groups and individuals with direct ties to Gates funding.

From the start, the World Health Organization has directed the global response to the current pandemic. From its initial monitoring of the outbreak in Wuhan, and its declaration in January that there was no evidence of human-to-human transmission, to its live media briefings and its technical guidance on country-level planning and other matters, the WHO has been the body setting the guidelines and recommendations shaping the global response to this outbreak.

...the World Health Organization itself is largely reliant on funds from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. The WHO's most recent donor report shows that the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is the organization's second-largest donor behind the United States government. The Gates Foundation single-handedly contributes more to the world health body than Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Russia and the UK combined.

...current World Health Organization Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus is, in fact, like Bill Gates himself,  not a medical doctor at all, but the controversial ex-Minister of Health of Ethiopia, who was accused of covering up three cholera outbreaks in the country during his tenure. Before joining the WHO, he served as chair of the Gates-founded Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, and sat on the board of the Gates-founded Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance, and the Gates-funded Stop TB Partnership.

13:29-14:33 The work of two research groups was crucial in shaping the decision of the UK and US governments to implement wide-ranging lockdowns, and, in turn, governments around the world.

The first group, the Imperial College COVID-19 Research Team, issued a report on March 16th that predicted up to 500,000 deaths in the UK and 2.2 million deaths in the US unless strict government measures were put in place.

The second group, the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation in Bill Gates' home state of Washington, helped provide data that corroborated the White House's initial estimates of the virus' effects, estimates that have been repeatedly downgraded as the situation has progressed.

Unsurprisingly, the Gates Foundation has injected substantial sums of money into both groups. This year alone, the Gates Foundation has already given $79 million to Imperial College, and in 2017 the Foundation announced a $279 million investment into the IHME (Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation, University of Washington) to expand its work collecting health data and creating models.

James Corbett - [Corbett Report, Ep. 378] Bill Gates' Plan to Vaccinate the World

08:59-11:09 Given Gates' mammoth investment in vaccines over the past decade, his insistence that...

11. VIDEO: (April 5, 2020) FOX News - Bill Gates on his 2015 virus warning, efforts to fight coronavirus pandemic

04:07-04:16 ...things won’t go back to truly normal until we have a vaccine that we've gotten out to basically the entire world.

08:59-11:09 ...is hardly surprising. What should be surprising is that this strangely specific and continuously repeated message  -- that we will not go "back to normal" until we get a vaccine in 18 months --  has no scientific basis whatsoever. Medical researchers have already conceded that a vaccine for SARS-CoV-2 may not even be possible, pointing to the inability of researchers to develop any kind of immunization against previous coronavirus outbreaks, like SARS or MERS. But even if such a vaccine were possible, serious concerns remain about the safety of developing, testing and delivering such an "amazing vaccine" to "the entire world" in this remarkably short timeframe. Even proponents of vaccine development openly worry that the rush to vaccinate billions of people with a largely untested, experimental coronavirus vaccine will itself present grave risks to the public. One of these risks involves "disease enhancement.” It has been known for over a decade that vaccination for some viral infections  -- including coronaviruses -- actually enhances susceptibility to viral infection or even causes infections in healthy vaccine recipients.

12. VIDEO: (March 26, 2020) C-SPAN - Vice President Pence with Coronavirus Task Force Briefing

19:51-20:19 [ANTHONY FAUCI] Now, the issue of safety. Something that I want to make sure the American public understand: It's not only safety when you inject somebody and they get maybe an idiosyncratic reaction, they get a little allergic reaction, they get pain. There's safety associated. "Does the vaccine make you worse?" And there are diseases in which you vaccinate someone, they get infected with what you're trying to protect them with, and you actually enhance the infection.

08:59-11:09 This is no mere theoretical risk. As researchers who were trying to develop a vaccine for the original SARS outbreak discovered, the vaccine actually made the lab animals subjected to it more susceptible to the disease.

12:18-13:23 This specific issue regarding coronavirus vaccines is exacerbated by the arbitrary and unscientific 18-month timeframe that Gates is insisting on for the vaccine's development. In order to meet that deadline, vaccine developers are being urged to use new and largely unproven methods for creating their experimental immunizations, including DNA and mRNA vaccines.

[Video] For a self-described wartime president, victory over COVID-19 equals a vaccine.
I hope we can have a vaccine, and we're going to fast-track it like you've never seen before.
Adding Trump-style branding, the administration launched "Operation Warp Speed," a multi-billion-dollar research and manufacturing effort to shorten the typical year-plus vaccine development timeline.

[Video] We're gonna start ramping up production with the companies involved, and you do that at risk. In other words, you don't wait until you get an answer before you start manufacturing. You at risk proactively start making it, assuming it's gonna work.

14:56-15:45 Rushing at "Warp Speed" to develop a new vaccine using experimental technology and then mass-producing and delivering billions of doses to be injected into "basically the entire world" before adequate testing is even done amounts to one of the most dangerous experiments in the history of the world, one that could alter the lives of untold numbers of people. That an experimental vaccine  -- developed in a brand-new way and rushed through with a special, shortened testing regime --  should be given to adults, children, pregnant women, newborn babies, and the elderly alike, would be, in any other situation, unthinkable. To suggest that such a vaccine should be given to the entire planet would have been called lunacy mere months ago. But now the public is being asked to accept this premise without question.

31:41-31:50 ...the goal of the Gates, like the goal of the Rockefellers before them, is not to improve the world for humankind, but to improve the world for their kind.

32:05-32:51 ...if Bill Gates is a eugenicist, driven by a belief in the superiority of himself and his fellow wealthy elitists, then what we are facing is not one man, or even one family, but an ideology.

This is not a trivial point. One man, whatever his wealth, can be stopped easily enough. But even if Bill Gates were to be thrown in jail tomorrow, the agenda that has already been set in motion would continue without missing a beat. An entire infrastructure of researchers, labs, corporations, governmental agencies and public health bodies exists, funded more often than not by Gates, but driven by the belief of all those millions of people working for these various entities that they are truly working in the best interest of the people.

Last edited by TheArchivist on Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheArchivist
TheArchivist
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

2019-11-17 2020 Viral Endgame - Page 3 Empty Segue

Post  TheArchivist Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:14 pm

VIDEO: (March 20, 2020) Polly St. George - We Are Being Played

37:41-39:25, 39:46-40:48 “We looked at the Coronavirus Task Force’s main players, which is Anthony Fauci, Debra Birx, and Mike Pence. And we find out that all three of them are involved with PEPFAR. And PEPFAR, we come to learn, is in a circle of fraud. The State Department oversees the budget that goes to PEPFAR, and then PEPFAR sends tons of money to the Global Fund, which is overseen by this U.N. Development Programs organization, which is opaque and does not allow itself to be audited properly. Yet, every time someone’s done a partial audit, they find massive, massive graft and fraud going on with this. This all ties to the World Health Organization, the United Nations, and the “sustainable development goals”. And right now, the World Health Organization is overseen by an ex-Marxist terrorist from Ethiopia. A total maniac, actually. All this stuff is advertised and given a veneer of legitimacy by people like Bono. And Bono got in on the action by making two of his own foundations: one is called “ONE” and the other is called “Red”. Barack Obama lends his quote-unquote “good name” to this as well, and is a spokesperson for this. They’re all in on the action; can’t you see it? They’re all in on the billions of dollars, and it doesn’t pay them to solve any of the problems at all. Now it’s very sad, but Ivanka Trump was one of the people who argued with her father to keep Debra Birx on. Also note that Clinton and Bush both fought in the public sphere against Donald Trump when he wanted to cut funding to this thing. (PEPFAR.) They both came out of their little mole-holes and they went on a speaking tour about how Trump should keep this program fully funded. And then over on this side, we have the guy who thinks he runs the world. He really thinks he’s the smartest guy on the planet. And all he is doing is playing with Frankenstein science. He has no ethics or he wouldn’t be injecting people with things, and he wouldn’t be tracking them, and he wouldn’t be using the homeless as a test population. His ID2020, it looks like it’s supported by five independent organizations, but if you look at those organizations, they’re all his! And what does this all, ALL of it has to do with? What does it ALL have to do with? Viruses.”
TheArchivist
TheArchivist
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

2019-11-17 2020 Viral Endgame - Page 3 Empty IV. THE BIG LIE

Post  TheArchivist Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:50 pm

PART IV: THE BIG LIE

Last edited by TheArchivist on Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheArchivist
TheArchivist
Webmaster